Philips is looking for candidates for Commercial Organization Trainee
Our corporate partner Philips, the world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people is looking for candidates for Commercial Organization Trainee.
After going through one-year program, successful candidate would be offered a full time role within the Philips organization.
You are responsible for
Support for the Finance, Pricing & Sales team including:
- Maintenance of commercial organization tools (e.g. rebates + credit&debit notes database, Short term trade investment monitoring, price list)
- Support of various projects (e.g. contract vs. SAP validation, rebates management on regional level CEE, spending analysis)
- Reports and Analysis – selected reports update and back up (working with SAP, QlikSense, QlikView, Excel, JDA)
You are a part of
Commercial organization team which is part of commercial triangle together with Sales, Trade shopper Marketing, Consumer & Digital Marketing. Our main role is to find optimal way how to adjust and implement global strategies in context of local and retail specifics and improve profitability&efficiency of organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Single-minded graduate or student of last year at master study with focus on business/trade/marketing/sales
- Excellent knowledge of English and Czech/Slovak language
- Possibility to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Good numerical ability and analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Open-minded, eager to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Willingness to work in a team as well as on individual projects
For further details explore this page.